GUT HEALTHY CARAMEL SLICE
- 120g Almond Meal
- 120g Desiccated Coconut
- 34g Maple syrup sugar free
- 52g Cacao
- 34g Coconut oil
- 0.2g Salt
- 150g Cashew butter
- 52g Maple syrup sugar free
- 17g Honey
- 50g Coconut oil
- 50g Coconut cream
- 5ml Vanilla extract
- 102g Cacao powder
- 1 scoop Onest White Chocolate Caramel Protein
- 68g Coconut oil
- 68g Maple syrup sugar free
- Mix all base ingredients in the food processor until all come together.
- Press base mix into a greased rectangular baking tray.
- Leave in the fridge while doing the filling.
- Place all filling ingredients into a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes Over medium heat, until all ingredients have melted together.
- Let the mixture slightly cool.
- Pour filling over base and put back on the fridge to set.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until reach a creamy texture, may add little bit of water to adjust the texture.
- Pour the Chocolate over the cold filling and put back into the fridge until set.
Calories per serve : 476
Macros per serve : 11P/9C/44F