- 3 Egg whites beaten till form peaks
- 150ml Whipped cream low fat
- 1 Scoop Onest White Chocolate Protein
- 25g Cacao powder
- 100g melted Dark Chocolate Sugar free
- 100g melted Milk Chocolate sugar free
- 3ml Vanila extract
- Whisk the Egg whites until form peaks.
- Whisk the cream until become chattily add the Onest White Chocolate Protein .
- In Bain marie melt the Dark chocolate and the Milk chocolate .
- Add the Cacao powder and Vanilla extract to the melted Chocolate mixture.
- Add the Chocolate mixture to the chattily folding gently with a spatula.
- Add the beaten whites to the Chocolate mixture incorporating it gently with a spatula.
- Leave in the fridge to set for 1h or more
Calories per serve : 403
Macros per serve : 12P/30C/26F