- 250g of Arborio Rice
- 1 small Brown Onion dice
- 3 Garlic Cloves dice
- 1 Chicken Breast small cubes
- 100g Frozen Peas
- 50g Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1L Chicken Stock
- 80g Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2g Lemon Thyme chopped
- 0.2g Salt
- 0.1g Ground pepper
- In a large pot over high heat add the Olive oil and cook the Onion and Garlic until golden brown.
- Add the Chicken and stir until all the Meat become sealed
- Add the Rice, Salt and Pepper and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/4 of the Chicken stock and keep moving it with the spoon to make the Risotto creamy.
- When the liquid Risotto starts to run dry add another 1/4 part of the stock. repeat it until you have reached the 1l.
- When the Rice has cooked add the Peas , adjust the Salt and put 1/2 of the cheese on the mixture. Cover and leave it for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the lid serve in a bowl and finish with Pine nuts, Chives and Parmesan.