STICKY AND SPICY CHICKEN
- 4 pieces of Chicken thigh
For the rub:
- 1 teaspoon smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/3 teaspoon white Pepper powder
For the sauce:
- 100ml Tamari sauce
- 80ml Honey
- For the rub: mix all the dry ingredients together and cover the Chicken with it (leave for 1 hour on the fridge, the more time you'll leave it, the better the flavor will penetrate the meat).
- For the sauce: mix the Tamari with the honey in a bowl and set aside.
- Remove the Chicken from the fridge and soak it on the sauce.
- Preheat the oven 200C add the Chicken in a tray with baking Pepper and bake for 20 - 25 minutes until totally cooked trough.
- Serve immediately.
Calories per serve : 263
Macros per serve : 18.3P/22C/11.3F