- 100g Pistachio (only the nut, no shell)
- 80g Rolled Oats
- 30g Pepitas
- 100ml of Maple Syrup
- 0.2g Sea Salt
- 5ml Olive Oil
- 50g Coconut Flakes
- 1 Scoop Onest chocolate whey protein
- Preheat the oven 180C (350F)
- Using a food processor, blend the Pistachios, Oats, Pepitas and Salt for 1 minute or until a thick, consistent texture starts to form.
- Drizzle the olive oil and maple syrup over the mix.
- Continue blending until the mixture becomes wet/moist.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and add the mixture, pressing down do compact it and make sure won’t crumble.
Sprinkle Coconut Flakes & Onest Chocolate Whey Protein over the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the coconut becomes golden (hint: check regularly to avoid the squares becoming too dry or crumbly!)
- Let it cool and cut in squares.
You can store these delicious Oat and Pistachio squares for up to two weeks in a dry place.
Serves : 9
Calories per serve : 217
Macros per serve : 7.7P/20.4C/11.7F