- 150g raw Oats soaked in 200ml of Apple juice
- 20g of Sultanas
- 30g of Pepitas
- 20g of Sunflower seeds
- 15g of shaved Almonds
For the toppings:
- 80g of Coconut yogurt
- Mixed Berries (Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries)
- Mint for garnish
- Honey for sweetness
- Soak the oats with Apple juice overnight.
- On the next day add the Sultanas, Pepitas, Sunflower seed, and Almonds to the Oats and mix until properly combined.
- Dispose the Bircher in a bowl then cover it with coconut yogurt.
- Arrange the Berries around the plate and slightly pour some Honey on top.
- Garnish with the Mint pod.