- 120g rolled Oats
- 10g Chia seeds
- 10g linseedS
- 140g cup Peanut butter
- 30g cup Manuka Honey
- 5ml Vanilla extract
- 1g Salt
- 70g Apricot dried and chopped
- 30g Chocolate chips Sugar Free
- 1 scoop Onest Chocolate Protein
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl except Chia, Apricot and Chocolate chips.
- Mix to combine.
- If the mixture seems to wet add more Oats. if it is to dry add more Peanut butter.
- Place the apricot and Chocolate chips in the mixture and mix.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the fridge and roll in balls of 40g and pass in the Chia and Orange zest.
Calories per serve : 172
Macros per serve :7P/17C/8F